ivo@setyadi:~$ ivo.blogspot.com

# catatan teknis, sejak 2001

AIHOT, Framework Self-Hosted untuk Agregasi dan Klaster Berita

AIHOT adalah framework self-hosted siap-Docker berbasis Node.js dan PostgreSQL untuk mengumpulkan, memfilter, serta mengklaster berita industri. Sistem ini menerima input dari RSS, halaman web, dan API, lalu memprosesnya lewat LLM untuk menilai relevansi, melakukan deduplikasi, serta menghasilkan ringkasan harian beserta linimasa. Repo ini menyertakan seluruh source code inti, pustaka prompt lengkap, dan dukungan bawaan untuk berbagai upstream provider. Framework ini layak dicoba jika Anda ingin mengganti kurasi manual dengan automated pipeline untuk domain tertentu, asalkan Anda memiliki API key LLM yang kompatibel dan terbiasa menyunting prompt. Namun, sistem ini memerlukan penyesuaian threshold seleksi dan daftar sumber yang cukup intensif untuk domain di luar AI, serta dokumentasinya saat ini baru tersedia dalam bahasa Mandarin. Perangkat ini bukanlah produk instan untuk konsumen umum, melainkan codebase produksi yang ditujukan bagi developer yang bersedia melakukan pemeliharaa...

We are young

2012-05-12 · #Puisi & Lirik

Give me a second I
I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting 
higher than the empire state
my lover she is waiting for me
just across the bar
My seat's been taken by some sunglasses
asking 'bout a scar

and 
I know I gave it to you months ago
I know you're trying to forget
but between the drinks and subtle things
the holes in my apologies, you know 
I'm trying hard to take it back
so if by the time, the bar closes
and you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
than the sun

Tonight
we are young
so let's set the world on fire
we can burn brighter
than the sun

Now I know that I'm not
all that you got
I guess that I
I just thought 
maybe we could find a ways to fall apart
But our friends are back
So let's raise a toast
Cause I found someone to carry me home

Tonight
We are young
So let's the set the world on fire
we can burn brighter
than the sun

Tonight
We are young
so let's set the world on fire
we can burn brighter
than the sun

Carry me home tonight
Just carry me home tonight
Carry me home tonight
Just carry me home tonight

The moon is on my side
I have no reason to run
So will someone come and carry me home tonight

The angels never arrived
but I can hear the choir
so will someone come and carry me home

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
we can burn brighter
than the sun

Tonight
We are young
so let's set the world on fire
we can burn brighter
than the sun

So if by the time the bar closes
and you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home tonight


$ cd ~/

$ cat comments/ (0)